Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bug Off


Everyone has lots of love to give their baby brother Luke, especially Jake. Jake is constantly in Luke's face, giving him kisses and touching him. After telling him for the hundredth time to move back and give Luke some space, Jake replied to me:

"I just can't help it. I love him so much that I have to bug him. It's what I do! When you love people, you have to bug them!"

Wise words from a 4 year old...let's hope he remembers that when he is a teenager and I repeat those words back to him :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is exactly how Max is with Mallory. She is now at the stage where she loves his attention so when I tell him no, he tells me that she likes it because she is laughing. He can be pretty rough with her. Just wait until she can fight back.

yane said...

Everyone else seems to take the new baby in stride at our house, except Jake, he's constantly talking to him and determining his needs and thoughts. It's so cute to see them "obsessed" with a baby! Congrats.

Jennifer Bowman said...

This is such a cute pic!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

hahaha--Jake's comments cracked me up.