The theme we picked for this school year for our family is "Be True". It comes from a quote from President Gordon B. Hinckley in a talk that he gave to the youth several years ago. He said:
Be true to your own convictions.
You know what is right, and you know what is wrong.
You know what is right, and you know what is wrong.
You know when you are doing the proper thing.
You know when you are giving strength to the right cause.
Be loyal. Be faithful. Be true.
Be loyal. Be faithful. Be true.
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
What a great idea to have a theme for your family. I love that idea...and what a great theme to choose.
thats great! I was thinking this year with Ronny going into Prek we would do a theme too.
Great theme!
I love how you make back-to-school cakes and activities each year. It's so awesome!
I like the idea of picking a theme for your family. I might have to borrow that one.
Post a Comment