In a Galaxy not so far away, a baby boy was born named Jake.

As he grew, it became evident.
The force was strong with this one...

The Clone Wars have begun. Halloween 2008
Nearing his 5th birthday Jake is. Time to complete his Jedi training it is.
Welcome to the Jedi Training Center...
aka Jake's 5th birthday party!
The Jedi Training Course
• "Dagobah" tunnel and obstacle course
• Walk over Hot Lava (Episode 3)
• Save Princess Leia (Put a figurine of Princes Leia in a balloon & blow it up. Mix up balloon with other balloons. Jedi must rescue her by popping all the balloons to find Leia.)
• Gungan Water Balloon Fight (knock over the droids stacking cups with water balloons)
• Release Han Solo from the Carbonate (Freeze two Han solo figurines in a rectangular container filled with water. Jedi’s must release Han from his icy prison in water relay race.)
After becoming a Jedi, it was time for lunch at the Cantina.
The Menu included Hoth Dogs, X-Wing Fighters, Astroid Cheetoes, Greedo's Grapes, Wookie Water, Jar Jar's Juice, and of course YODA SODA!
Lightsaber Cake and Death Star Cake Balls were also served.
The young Jedi had time to play and watch a little Clone Wars before they departed with their Star Wars Pez dispenser and lightsaber on their motherships.
7 comments:
Holy cow Jean, you are amazing!
Wow Jean! You have done it again. I am going to need tips because I have a few little Jedis at my house these days. We miss you guys. And big Happy Birthday Jake from the Kasallis Family!
This is AWESOME JEAN!!! What a great Mommy you are and SO creative!! hello!!! Happy Birthday Jake!! We love you!
Dang. Speechless am I with wonder...
(And it's not even JUST all the great cute ideas, but bothering to actually do them all!) Yay for you and Jake too.
happy birthday, jake!
and I agree with adam: you're amazing, jean!
I had no idea it was so full of awesome games right from the movies. I should have stuck around to play them too. Summer had a lot of fun. Great job at coming up with such creative ideas.
what a totally fun party,jean! such great ideas.
love the picture of all 5 kids on your topper. that baby is growing fast, isn't he?!
Post a Comment