The Christmas holidays brought us lots of fun with lots of family. It was awesome!
First we got to play with Aunt Rachel...she "Rocks"!
We had a blast playing & eating with our Houston cousins, the Meiers.
Luke has a new best friend named Ashley. Hayley took Adam to town on the Wii, Trevor went to town on the delish food and Jake just took Kevin to town :)
After Michael's post Christmas basketball games, we headed up to Dallas to ring in the New Year with the Bowman clan. My 3 brothers and their families, as well as my parents all gathered together for some awesome games, slumber parties, and of course, lots of food:)
First we celebrated a late Christmas with Grandpa & Grandmommie.
Then the cousins and Aunts & Uncles came callin'....
We had a blast ringing in the New Year together.
1 comment:
I love Luke in his New Year hat. I wish there was a way we could harness them and keep them small. I miss all of you Houston gal's.
Post a Comment