Luke's first tooth poked through today on the bottom. Luke is so easy going, even his fussy is low key. So I was surprised tonight when feeding him butternut squash to hear a new sound of tooth hitting spoon. I have been checking everyday for the last few days because it looked like his gums were swollen, but yesterday he was smooth. I will miss those toothless, slobbery grins! Good thing it takes a long time for our kids to grow (& lose!) teeth.
At 10 months old, Luke has been busy learning other new tricks as well.
He has perfected the crawl and has moved on to pulling up and creeping on furniture. His favorite spots are looking out the windows and will stand for long periods watching the wild animals outside (ok, mainly just his brothers & sister with an occasional squirrel, bird or cat thrown in!). It was fun to come up the sidewalk and watch Luke recognize me, get excited, and then lose his balance because he was so excited, and fall over. Was that so wrong to laugh at? He recovered really fast and was almost to the door by the time I opened it. No permanent damage!
2 comments:
I wish teething was going that easy around here. Archer is very fussy and he only has two teeth so far. I really miss you all.
I love that top picture of him! He looks like such a big kid. He's so cute! Can't wait to see him this summer.
Post a Comment