Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mother's Day

In the midst of all the end of school activities, I overlooked blogging about Mother's Day. It was a sweet day, filled with love, fun and good food. We started off with breakfast in bed, one of Jake's favorite traditions he informed me. Even Luke got in on the action this year, loving the bowl of fresh fruit and even fed me & Michael some. It was pretty funny.



We had a great day at church with the kids singing a cute mother's day song, complete with pictures they had drawn of their mothers. I got a lot of homemade cards and notes with fun pictures. Don was able to stay in our church building and keep Luke while I did Primary stuff. I guess priesthood meetings aren't quite as exciting as Primary from the look of Luke after church!



That evening Don's parents & his cousin came to dinner.



The kids loved playing with Dr. Kevin and it was great to have time to visit with everyone. And I was able to end the day talking to my mom on the phone.



Luke gave us all a fun Mother's Day gift and took his first real steps! More on that to come...

No comments: