Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I know that my Savior Loves Me

On Sunday we had the Children's Sacrament Program at church. The theme this year was "I know that my Savior Loves Me". I was lucky enough to be involved with teaching the children the first half of the year, and absolutely loved working with them on this theme and the beautiful music they learned. It was so wonderful to watch them on Sunday, and listen to their sweet testimonies and the music they sang. Below is a video of one of the beautiful songs they sang on Sunday.


Jake, Hayley & Trevor all had speaking parts in the program.  Jake spoke about the Holy Ghost and Hayley gave a talk about her baptism & of course, just had to wear her baptism dress.  Trevor had a couple of speaking parts,  including telling the story of the miracle of Christ calming the storm.  The 3 of them also sang one of the verses of a song, Follow the Prophet, by themselves. They did a fantastic job. I think this is one of the first times Jake has actually sang all the songs in front of the congregation. His expressions are priceless, he is all business up there!



Because everyone was dressed up nice on Sunday (someone was even wearing a tie!), we tried to get a quick picture. Luke kept running out of the shot towards me, so it was really more of an action pose as everyone was taking a step forward to be in the picture with him.

No comments: