Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Springtime means Parks!





Springtime is the perfect perfect park weather here.  Last week we took advantage of the beautiful weather and spent several afternoons at the park.  One day I had the camera and got a couple of fun pictures.  The older kids are so great with Luke, playing with him, picking flowers for him & pushing him on the swings.  I did have to draw the line with Jake - no underdogs on the swings with Luke...even if "Luke loves it!"  My heart can't handle it!













Trevor had friends at the basketball courts next to the park so Jake got a couple of shots of Trevor hoopin' it up, as well as a few other interesting shots...my favorite being this one of his shadow!



Catching his shadow!

1 comment:

Kevin and Kerry said...

I agree that the parks are just perfect right now! Not too hot and not too cold!!