| Trevor opening Brandon Mull's new book, The Beyonders |
In fact, most of what Trevor wanted for his birthday were books or pre-orders of sequels to books that he loves, all coming out in the next month or so. So we wrapped a few things like his favorite mechanical pencils with a pre-order to a book so he had something to open.
| Trevor with his pencils |
A big surprise gift he got was the wii video game WIPEOUT, based off a crazy show that Trevor and Don watch occasionally together. I always know when it is on because they are laughing hysterically. So we decided to give the video game a try.
| WIPEOUT! |
It is pretty funny stuff! From the funny different characters they are get to be to the crazy stunts they do, all while others are throwing things at them to make them fall, it does makes us laugh.
But after a little while, I found Luke alone in the kitchen....
| Just a little taste! |
| The Best Chocolate Cake EVER! |
Trevor likes his with a side of Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream too. So sweet!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR!!
1 comment:
Happy Bday to Trevor! I cannot believe he is already 11! I think when we first met he was 4 maybe? Wow we are getting olllldddd! :)
I need that cake recipe too I think!! YUMMM!
Post a Comment