The countdown is over. Since May, Jake has been counting the weeks until Star Wars, The Clone Wars returned to Cartoon Network. So in preparation for the big night, Luke helped me make Star Wars cookies while the others were at school.
We celebrated the big night with a small Star Wars dinner, Tie-Fighter Hot Dogs, Darth's Doritos, Greedo's Grapes, Star Wars Fruit Snacks and Yoda Soda to go with the fun cookies.
The only thing better than tonight's festivities is that next week, for show #2, which "looks totally AWESOME!", according to Jake after watching the sneak peek, will be on Jake's birthday. Bonus. The force is definitely with us!
3 comments:
You are the funnest mom in the whole wide world. I wish our kids would of grown up together. I would of learned so much from you. You are the best
I want to be like you when I grow up.
Emily Nolte
I think you may be the cutest, most fun mom ever. Seriously.
Post a Comment