Saturday, November 8, 2008

8 Tag

Tagged by Courtney & Kathleen

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1.The Office
2.ER
3.Numb3rs
4.Reba reruns
5.7th Heaven reruns
6. Psych
7. Greys
8. Laws & Order

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Finally worked out at the Y
2. Put up Halloween decor & got out Thanksgiving
3. Made homemade rolls
4. Laundry, laundry, laundry...
5. Filled up gas tank for $40 & cleaned trash out of car
6. Got ready for today's Primary Activity & Sunday Primary program & sharing time
7. Had my friend Audrey & her boys over to play
8. Played Chauffer - Picked up Hayley from Gymnastics, took Trevor to Basketball & picked up Michael from Basketball...from 3 different places w/overlapping times

8 Favorite places to eat:
1.Pappasitos
2.Carrabba's
3.Lupe Tortillas
4.La Madeline
5.Cracker Barrel
6.Saltgrass
7.Training Table (I wish!)
8.The Chocolate Bar


8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. Going to lunch with my friend for her birthday this week
2. Celebrating Don's 40th birthday soon :)
3. Having an ultrasound and seeing our newest addition this month
4. My sister coming to visit in 2 weeks
5. Thanksgiving w/my whole family for first time in YEARS!
6. Christmas!
7. Making or buying a bigger house..anyone want to buy ours?!
8. Having a baby in April


8 people I tag: whoever likes to play tag :)

No comments: