I tried to bribe them with cash to go back to bed, but to no avail...
Ready to rush into the front room to see what Santa brought (and yes, Jake had to change into a Star Wars shirt before going to check out the goods, crazy kid!)
Happy Kids!!!
And even a little something for "Baby Boston"!
OTHER FUN SHOTS
It was so great to see everyone interested in seeing each other open their gifts and giving sponaneous hugs and high fives to each other.
PLAYING GAMES!
We love games and got some good ones this year, including the classic Hungry Hungry Hippo, Twister Hopscotch, Star Wars Monopoly and Star Wars Galaxy, a Pokemon game, University of Texas UNO, Operation!
CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST - complete with Aunt Rachel's fabulous Christmas Tree Bread. Yum!
The rest of the morning was spent playing games, cooking and napping (ok, I might have been the only one who napped!), and then it was off to Grammy and Grandaddy's for another adventure and Christmas Dinner. I forgot the camera but we had a fabulous Christmas dinner with all the fixin's, followed up by more gifts. We finished off the fun evening by playing JINGO (holiday bingo) and eating lots of yummy desserts. Then Michael, Trev & Hayley got to stay the night and hang out with Aunt Rachel. So fun!
I heard from a certain 6 year old that it was definitely,
"THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!"
2 comments:
Oh you guys are so dang cute!!! I'm so glad you all had such a wonderful Christmas. We loved getting your Christmas card--thanks!
Happy New Year!!!
Looks like a wonderful Christmas!!
Post a Comment