Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Last night we had a Christmas Party at the church, complete with a visit from the jolly man in red himself. Jake was super excited to see him...until it was time to actually go and see him! I didn't get a picture of him screaming, but it was pretty funny. As soon as Santa had visited with all the kids and had left the room, Jake ran and jumped in Santa's chair and was all smiles as he asked me what I wanted for Christmas!



Last year was the first year Hayley would even approach Santa without screaming, but this year, it was no problem.



Trevor waited the the line had died down completely for his little chat with Santa. I am still not sure what they talked about...maybe new shoes?!!



I didn't get a shot of Michael at the party but he had been asked to be one of Santa's special "bouncer" helpers, to make sure Santa didn't get trampled as he came into the room. I guess the elves were busy :)

No comments: