It's that lovely time of year when everyone seems to be getting sick. We are waiting to go pick up Hayley's Tamiflu prescription for the flu now. The poor girl is looking pretty puny laying on the couch, all bundled up and flushed. The good news is Trevor should go back to school tomorrow and Don and Michael are both feeling better after they were feeling crummy for the last week or so. And Jake and I have somehow managed to stay well - you've gotta love those prenatal vitamins and Jake's superhero powers once again save the day for him!
4 comments:
We miss you guys sooooo much and are looking forward to visiting you this year sometime. I hope you are doing well and I am glad to know the kids are doing better.
Hang in there. It will be over soon and then we can play. It stinks being in solitary comfinement.
So sorry that Haley is not feeling well. Olivia had a brief virus over the weekend. She was pitiful on Saturday, but started feeling better on Sunday. Please give Haley our best!
I hope you're feeling better by now. We've been sick with strep, yuck!
Post a Comment