Sunday, March 29, 2009

Getting Bigger

For my family far away, I am getting big. Really big. As in I noticed today that I officially can't see my feet when I look down. And I promise, it's not just the Blue Bell Ice Cream and Fried Twinkies. Or from stalking Girl Scouts at local grocery stores on Saturdays, looking for more boxes of Girl Scout cookies. Although those things probably didn't help.

Here are a couple of prego pictures - just 3 weeks to go!

You would get more, but Jake took most of them...Note to self, don't let a 4 yr old take pictures of your growing belly. The angle just isn't very flattering...







Yahoooooo - we are having a baby!!

3 comments:

Korrin said...

You look great. Yay for 3 weeks.

Jennifer Bowman said...

Oh I love that you posted some pics of your belly. YOu look awesome!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

If that is BIG then when I am pregnant then I am GINORMOUS!! You look GREAT!!!