I'm not sure how he did it, but Trevor had more candy than all of the other kids combined...like 4 times as much candy. He went with the good ole' pillow case and said he weighed it when he came home and it was 10 pounds. I believe it! He was lovin' it...for about 24 hours.
Then came the groaning and the massive stomachache. As Trevor looked up at me with a pained face, he said:
"You know, you just shouldn't mix your candies. Tootsie Rolls and SweetTarts just don't mix well together!"
A week later, and I still don't think he has eaten another piece of candy. So a warning to all, read your labels and be careful mixing your candy!!
2 comments:
ha ha ha I will pass it along to the kids!
If only that was the real problem. He is such a funny kid. Trevor is great.
Post a Comment