We had a fun day eating heart shaped food like muffins, sandwiches and sugar cookies. The elementary school kids exchanged valentines at school, except for Jake, who conveniently left his Airhead valentines in his backpack, because, as I found out after lots of prying, "they say the word HUGS on them!". Too gross for kindergarten apparently! The night ended with a fun Love FHE lesson and our favorite Valentine treat, homemade chocolate covered strawberries.
Monday, February 21, 2011
iLove
For Valentine's Day we made these cute iPod Valentines for teachers and family. Luke demonstrated a new skill of slyly unwrapping and eating the Reese Cup ear phones. I made the first 2 while Hayley was at school & then when they got home, I held one up for her to see...only the strings lay empty. I wondered out loud, "what happened to the ear phones?" Luke came running up, grinned and pointed to his mouth, where there were trace amounts of chocolate. Apparently he had unwrapped, ate the candy & threw away the trash without me knowing. I guess you do really have to watch out for those quiet ones!
We had a fun day eating heart shaped food like muffins, sandwiches and sugar cookies. The elementary school kids exchanged valentines at school, except for Jake, who conveniently left his Airhead valentines in his backpack, because, as I found out after lots of prying, "they say the word HUGS on them!". Too gross for kindergarten apparently! The night ended with a fun Love FHE lesson and our favorite Valentine treat, homemade chocolate covered strawberries.
We had a fun day eating heart shaped food like muffins, sandwiches and sugar cookies. The elementary school kids exchanged valentines at school, except for Jake, who conveniently left his Airhead valentines in his backpack, because, as I found out after lots of prying, "they say the word HUGS on them!". Too gross for kindergarten apparently! The night ended with a fun Love FHE lesson and our favorite Valentine treat, homemade chocolate covered strawberries.
Labels:
Jake,
Luke,
valentine's day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment