Friday, February 15, 2013

Church Christmas Party

This year we had a Christmas in Zarahelma Christmas party at church.  The kids had fun posing with Santa and eating burritos with their friends. 




After dinner were some fun Minute to Win it games.  Trevor got to compete in one where he had to open a Christmas present wearing oven mittens.  He did great & came back with the oven mitts for me & candy for him. 




I also got to compete in a game of trying to stick a red ball on my nose with a string and vasaline.  Let's just say I didn't fare as well as Trevor in the competition. Luckily I  had great company on the stage and we all looked goofy together :)  No pictures of me either, darn it. 

The Primary kids sang a song & Luke and his other nursery friends stormed the stage & pretended to sing too.  Guess they are ready for Sunbeams!


We missed Michael this year.  He went up to Austin with his friend Tyler to see their high school football team win the State Semi-Finals. 
Lamar is STATE BOUND! 


No comments: