Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pi Day and Dallas Spring Break Fun

Over Spring Break, we headed up to Dallas for a couple of days.  We arrived at my parents on Pi Day, (3.14), so we had to celebrate with some delicious pie! So glad Ben & LeeAnna stopped by to party with us! 


 


The next day I took the kids to Bob & Cynthia's house to have fun with cousins.  After spending a few hours with them, I headed back to my parents house for a special one on one time without the kiddos.  My dad started his first round of treatment for his cancer and I was glad to be able to be there to help out and spend some quality time with my parents.  Big thanks to Bob & Cynthia for taking the kids...who of course didn't miss me a bit - as they had a fun night of movies, cooking hot dogs and smores over the fire pit in the backyard. I heard they had like 20 kids there with all the cousins & neighborhood friends.  It's always a party at their house - so fun!

Breakfast with Grandpa


Tetherball!

Cupcake, Abby's Hamster..picture by Jake

The Biggest Strawberry Ever!

Saturday we all meet up at Bob & Cynthia's to hang out a few hours before I headed back to Houston with the kids that afternoon.  We made it back, just in time for Michael to change and head out to a youth dance.  Busy but fun couple of days!

No comments: