Thursday, April 23, 2009

ONE WEEK OLD!


7 comments:

Tana said...

Soooo Cute!! It almost makes me want another one(notice I said almost). I can tell the kids are loving it! We can't wait to see you guys. Hope you are feeling well!
Tana

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

It hard to think they start out so small. I love the outfit. The siblings cake at the hospital is such a great idea. Congratulations!

S. said...

Awww. That was really cute. It's good to see that baby look already has his social network in place. Congratulations to you and Don on a fine addition to your fine family.

S. said...

I can't believe I just spelled "look" instead of "Luke." It's too early.

Anonymous said...

Jake has remarkable musical talent. Luke is the most beautiful newborn in the cosmos. Jean is awesome for creating the blog. Love Ya!

Jennifer Bowman said...

what a little cutie pie. I wish we could drive on over for a visit!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I KNEW IF I got behind on my blog reading I would MISS something!!!!! He is PERFECT. You make five sound super do-able and FABULOUS (ecspecially) the two hours of hard labor part!! your family is so dange CUTE and FUN!!!! CONGRATS!!!