Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day!

BREAKFAST


The ole' changing milk prank in the cereal.
Instructions: Put food coloring in the bottom of the bowl without the kids noticing. Pour desired cereal. Put bowl in front of child. Pour white milk and watch the funny reactions as the milk changed colors.

LUNCH


The Great Chocolate Swap Prank.
Instructions: Get Hershey Kisses for kids lunches. Remove wrappers of Hershey Kisses. Input Grapes into foil wrappers and rewrap, including little white kiss tag paper to make look real. Put into lunch box.

Important - Eat Hershey Kisses yourself,you don't want to leave any evidence behind!

DINNER


The Drink Swap.
Instructions: Replace water in glasses with clear fruity Kool-Aid when no one is paying attention. Don came to dinner a few minutes after we started and Jake kept telling him to drink his water and giggling, making everyone laugh & making Don wonder what exactly we did to his drink...


AND....



THE ULTIMATE PRANK WHEN YOU ARE ALMOST 38 WEEKS PREGNANT



The Water Breaking Moment.
Instructions: Fill 2 water balloons prior to dinner. Hide in safe spot...I think you know where :)

Call everyone to dinner and make sure everyone has started eating. Sit down carefully & start normal dinner conversation. Start to stand up while secretly popping water balloon, allowing water to whoosh and run down your legs, chair and floor. Sit back down with weird expression on face while everyone figures out what is happening as chaos starts to occur. One child getting a towel, a lesson on what happens next when you are having a baby and when I should call the doctor...and of course, watching your spouse's face through it all...
and finally saying April Fools! Priceless.

Good Times!

7 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA these are hilarious!!! Awesome! Especially the water ballon one. YOu are great!

Michelle said...

I love the grape/hershey kiss idea!! Especially the part about me eating the chocolate! :) The water balloon idea is so funny. What a fun mom/wife you are!

Adam said...

Man, we need to make April Fool's Day a bigger deal at our house. I feel like a slacker.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

You are the ULTIMATE in pranks I have to copy this and put it in a file! What did you do last year? i forgot But wasn't it cool! your great!

Anonymous said...

Those pranks are AWESOME!!!

Korrin said...

I love the water balloon one.....

Brekke said...

I love it! I wish I'd done something to Matt.