Sunday, August 14, 2011

Muggle Fun

Trevor and I went to the 12:55 AM premiere showing of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.  We are crazy but it was so fun!  If Michael was home from Scout Camp, he would have been sure to join us, but we just couldn't wait.  It was a great movie and so fun to hang out with Trevor and eat popcorn in the middle of the night! 


Trevor as Harry Potter, 2011

I guess it is now a tradition to bring an 11 year old son out at midnight dressed like a wizard.  4 years earlier, in July of 2007 Michael and I went to the midnight release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Book 7 at Borders.  We did learn one thing from that night and skipped the hair dye that permanently transformed our bathtub. 

Michael as Harry Potter, 2007


Loving the final book, he read for 5 hours straight


No comments: