With the drought in Houston, we've had to do a little watering, mainly of the foundation. One night, the kids decided to join in on the watering fun and cooled off a little in the process.
Don spraying the kids down
Trevor teaching his brothers how to work the sprayer
I just caught up on ALL your posts from the school year too -- you're so amazing, a theme and all for the year. And I had forgotten how much overlap our kids have, we also had a K, 3, and 5 in school last year, except our K was a girl. It's fun to see your kids grow up, good job, good luck, and have a great rest of the summer!
1 comment:
I just caught up on ALL your posts from the school year too -- you're so amazing, a theme and all for the year. And I had forgotten how much overlap our kids have, we also had a K, 3, and 5 in school last year, except our K was a girl. It's fun to see your kids grow up, good job, good luck, and have a great rest of the summer!
Post a Comment