In preschool this week, we talked about the letter K and all the fun words that go along with K. I would say kisses and Jake would always reply that he was kissables. There is nothing better than a kissable kid!
School for the older kiddos this week is Stanford Testing, which translates to no homework for the most part, which they are really enjoying. Adding on to the fun today was my friend Lyn having her baby boy, so her kids came and played before and afterschool. They all had so much fun, they want to do it again tomorrow! I think the sister missionaries I fed tonight probably think we are nuts, but it was a fun day. Plus I got a sneak peak at the cute new baby tonight. How fast those kids grow...we'd better kissable them while we can still catch them!
7 comments:
Thanks for sending me a link to your blog! It's fun to see what you are up to!
Oh, and I didn't know Lyn was expecting! I guess we have been gone 8 months! Tell her congrats for me!
The blog is great. This is such a great way to keep up with everyone. Thanks for the link. You've been bookmarked!
Cute pictures! Welcome to the world of Blogging.
I am glad you gave into the peer pressure like me (monica, cough, cough-ha ha )for creating a blog! WARNING it is addciting!Seems like you are already a pro! How true this post is-kiss kiss! I swear Hayley is a mini-jean! your Michael is a MAN! AAAH! time flies
I just found a link to your blog on Alicia's. It sure is fun to catch up on old friends' day to day life. I can't believe how big Hayley is. I remember babysitting her when she was little. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since Josh is about the same age, but somehow I remember her little.
Oh this is precious! And Jean, you continue to look about 23 years old. HOW DO YOU DO IT!? =) So, was it Lyn H. that had a baby? Are they planning on staying there for good? If it's who I think it is, please tell her congrats & YES we did steal the name Kennedy from them. I loved it as soon as I heard it! =)
Post a Comment