On Saturday Michael finished another season of basketball at the YMCA. His team was undefeated for the season. They did so great in their last game, the referee reset the scoreboard at halftime (since it was already 35 to 0). Great job Michael!
Not gonna lie we are partial to the hoops-CONGRATS!!!! I KNOW you will feed our elder well! Take him to that restraunt that has fajitas-yum yum--ha ha ha
5 comments:
GOod Job Michael!!
We miss you guys!
look how good you are doing. Jean I am really impressed. And to think that I actually made an entry. I am honored.
Lyn
Wow. That is impressive. Congrats!
Not gonna lie we are partial to the hoops-CONGRATS!!!! I KNOW you will feed our elder well! Take him to that restraunt that has fajitas-yum yum--ha ha ha
Way to go Michael. Undefeated is always impressive. We can't wait for the reunion this summer.
Post a Comment