It has been a cold, wet week. While Jake has loved splashing in the big puddles, it isn't nearly as much fun once he is wet and it is 45 degrees outside (I know, that is warmer weather than some of you guys will see in months!). I think we are all ready to warm up & dry out a little, at least enough to get the new sports seasons started. Trevor & Hayley are playing another season of soccer & Michael is playing flag football, since basketball doesn't resume until summer league. I do think it is funny the Y calls it the
Spring sport session and it starts in January. But once the rain stops, the weather is great this time of year here, so I am
not complaining!

Also another
excellent perk of living here is the awesome choices of Tex-Mex food we have close by. Let me tell you, there is nothing like some delicious fajitas with chips & salsa to warm you up at the end of a wet, cold week! Hurray for take-out! A year or 2 ago, we discovered that a great Tex-Mex restaurant near us offers take out, which has been great to do when we have extra family in town or for special events that we want to have at the house. I can supplement with other foods that I know the little kiddos will eat, and everyone goes to bed happy (and I get to stay up late and eat the extra chips & salsa - my favorite!). Buenas Noches!
2 comments:
We sure do miss all the great food there!
My mouth is watering because we have TASTED that yummy food!Lets have a sleep over!
Post a Comment