Michael turned 12 today!
Michael was ordained a Deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood at church today. We are so proud of him.
Don's parents and my dad were able to be here for this special day.
It was great to get together after church for a family lunch and party. Can you tell what Michael loves? He is a sports fanatic. He got some great gifts and books. Thanks to everyone for your calls and everything, for making this a great day for Michael!
THE GANG AND THE CAKE
SPORTING THE NEW LOOK
CHECK OUT THE AUTOGRAPHED ASTROS BALL FROM HIS FRIEND - THANKS WILL!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Michael. I can't believe he is 12! Congrats. Glad family could enjoy the celebration.
Happy Birthday-how handsome youare in your suit...is that why the recent haircut?!!! You celebrate sorensen style! FUN FUN!
YAY Happy Birthday to Michael! He is looking more grown up in every picture I see!
Hey, hot stuff. I'm sorry you won't be in primary anymore. I'm sure that Sis Rhodes will come back to do some singing times especially for you so you don't miss it too much. Happy Birthday big guy.
Post a Comment