Sunday, March 16, 2008

Last Day of Soccer Games

Saturday wrapped up the spring season of Soccer and Flag Football. Hayley had an awesome game, running all over the field, dribbling the ball, juking the opponents and having a couple shots on goal. The whole crowd was cheering her on, led by her own personal cheerleader Jake, who kept the chants of "Go Hayley Go!" going through the whole game. I asked her later how she had so much energy to keep going, and she just smiled and said, "I just kept thinking about going to the Rodeo this afternoon!" We will post more on that adventure next!

"GO HAYLEY GO!"


"Mmmn, funnel cakes here I come!"


"TROPHY TIME!"

Trevor ended out his season with a great game. He was hot and sweaty when it was all done, enjoying having his cold water bottle being dumped on his head. It was in the high 80's here on Saturday, so it was good to chill out! Also worth mentioning are the 7 headers Trevor had on Saturday. No wonder his head hurt!



"PEACE OUT"

No comments: