Wednesday we had piano lessons. We have had awesome weather this week, and have spent many afternoons at the park while we wait for Michael's school to get out. It has been nice. Thursday Jake & I ran up to the bookstore near the church temple and I had a few extra minutes, so Jake and I went to see the temple. It was nice to have a one on one time with Jake there. Of course, his favorite part was the flowers and the water fountains.
Friday night my dad flew in to visit for the week-end. It was a fun week-end. We missed having my mom, but we are happy she could be visiting out west with my brother Scott & his sweet family and NEW baby boy - congrats guys, he is so cute! We had fun on Saturday together, eating lots of donuts, going to a baptism and a wedding, then we all went out to eat at Fuddruckers to celebrate Michael's birthday that is today. Hurray!
1 comment:
OOOH the temple. I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment