Sunday, October 19, 2008

5



Surprise, we are having a baby!

For real.

Due in April.

Lots of hugs and excitment going on here.

20 comments:

rachelmangum said...

Congratulations! It will be so much fun to have another little Mangum running around in Texas. Love y'all and miss y'all.

Korrin said...

Congratulations!!!!
That's exciting. I'm excited to know someone else on my list of friends that's pregnant too.

Emma said...

That is great news. Congratulations!

Kara said...

Congratulations. Same thing going on here. #5. Due in April. Hope you're feeling well.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

WAHOO!!! Congrats to you guys!!! I'm so excited for you. You know, when you make them as cute, smart, talented, etc. as you guys do, then you are OBLIGATED to have all that you can. =) yay!

Heather Ridge said...

Yeah, I am so excited for ya'll. How fun!!

Kathleen Mangum said...

Congrats! That will be four little Mangums born within a year of each other -- awesome stuff.

Adam

Unknown said...

I can't believe it. That is awesome. I Our little kids will have so many cousins to play with. We want to come down next year so we will plan it after the little one is born. Lets hope for more girls. We love you and are so excited.

Lyn Hunter said...

I still can't believe you kept it a secret for so long. Man you are good. We are all very happy for you. Now my kids keep asking when we are having another one. I keep telling them we just had one. You are a bad influence!

Jennifer Bowman said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I read your comment on my blog and IMMEDIATLEY shot over to your blog to see if you were!! YAY YAY Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Maybe it will be another GIRL!!
Love you all lots!

THE ORMES said...

Congratulations!! That's exciting.

Sam said...

Yea! We are so excited for you guys!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

AAAHHHH! COngrats!! you do it first and let us know how it is with 5!!!!! AAAHHH!! I LOVE IT! Are you sick?

Tilly said...

Jean! i'm so excited! Congrats...I found out the other day, maybe someone told me, maybe someone didn't. I'm excited for you...please, if you need something call. Now I can spoil you!!!

Nikki said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you are feeling well.

Aimee Winward said...

Congratulations! What exciting news. Are you feeling okay? Five...you'll have to let us know how that goes.

Tana said...

Jean, I am so excited for you. You are such a great mom. Everytime I read your blog I think that your kids are so lucky. You make everything fun! I sure miss living by you guys. I guess you might have to find a bigger house now :) Then there will be plenty of room for us to come stay a while too. :) Hope you are feeling well.

Audrey said...

I knew it! I knew it!

Kaylene said...

Congrats!!! What great news!

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

Love the photo! I would have believed you! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well and the kids, I'm sure, are super excited.