Friday, October 10, 2008

Taking Time to Meditate

Have you ever noticed how the afternoons after school can just be total chaos some days? So I try to enjoy the few minutes of quiet in the car pool lane each day...the calm before the storm.

Apparently I am not the only one who feels the need to meditate for a minute. Here is a video of Jake in the car pool lane. He does this EVERY time the song comes on, and gets furious if anyone talks during the first part of the song while he is meditating.

6 comments:

Emma said...

that's hilarious! So cute.

Adam said...

That's awesome. Jake rules!

Sam said...

Nice. I know a great karaoke bar in Houston you need to hit up Jake.

Brekke said...

Jake is the funniest kid I know!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

How super funny!!!!

Tilly said...

Man, I love this kid!