A couple of weeks ago we had a fun wedding reception to go to. 2 of Don's cousins got married in August and had a double reception here in town the week after the hurricane. It was a lot of fun. The kids were the official helpers with the door, presents, and passing out thank-up gifts for when people left. They had a lot of fun and looked pretty cute too!
The food was awesome of course..those Meiers always know how to throw a party!
But of course, I don't know if anything could compare to the tabletop entertainment...
And the FIVE beta fish that ended up coming home with us!!! That was SO sweet of you Tracy! :)
Good news, all 5 are still alive 2 weeks later, despite me making the mistake of putting 2 in the same container while I cleaned the bowls. When Jake informed me the 2 fish were KISSING, I had to run and break up the death match. But they did both survive - Whoops!
CONGRATULATIONS JARED & CHESLEY AND ADAM & KATIE -
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
2 comments:
The fish that just keep living. I am proud of you for keeping them alive!
looks like a blast!! love all the cute pics!
Post a Comment