Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love and all that Good Stuff

WHY WE LOVE FEBRUARY...

Wacky Inspirational Messages


Lots of Kisses under the Kissing Ball



Lots of Kisses of the Chocolate Variety


Beautiful Flowers



Lots of Sweet Treats to eat and share with our neighbors and friends!



And Our Family Favorite...Fabulous Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM US TO YOU!

WE LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

I seem to recall the chocolate and strawberry combination enjoyed on non-Valentine's Day! They always look delicious!

Sam said...

Yum!!!! I want some chocolate covered strawberries!

Karrot Soup said...

Wow, that kissing ball looks cool! What's it made of? It looks like there's plenty of love (and chocolate) to go around in your house.

Jennifer Bowman said...

YUMMM that all looks so good!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Fun, you look like Sandra Lee from the Food Network, those strawberries looked yummie. I hope you don't mind me stalking your blog.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

oooh!! I want to combine our families for holidays for sure!! I could use those hand-dipped strawberries right about now!
Happy belated V-DAY to y'all!

Anonymous said...

Now I'm craving those strawberries. Thanks a lot Jean! :)