Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What Dreams are Made Of

Monday afternoon I made banana bread. Jake came around the corner and took a big sniff, and asked what I was making. When I told him it was banana bread, he exclaimed:

"YES, IT'S JUST WHAT I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF!!" and started dancing in the kitchen.






So just in case you were wondering what dreams are made of these days...try some homemade banana bread! It made everyone really happy after school. Good thing I made a double batch because we had the first big loaf gone way before Don got home from work. Sweet Dreams!

3 comments:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

Jake is a character. I love all his saying! He will always keep life happy and hopping!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

That is what my dreams would be made of too!I can even smell it by looking at the pictures

Anonymous said...

That's funny, because my kids have been begging for banana bread lately. Maybe I'll finally make some.