Your kids are all getting so big I can't believe how fast time goes by. I think Mario is making a comeback I took Kaeden to school and 6 other kids in his class had a Mario backpack. I can't believe how big Luke is getting I was looking at your pictures and couldn't believe that was Luke why can't these babies stay little. We miss you all.
2 comments:
Your kids are all getting so big I can't believe how fast time goes by. I think Mario is making a comeback I took Kaeden to school and 6 other kids in his class had a Mario backpack. I can't believe how big Luke is getting I was looking at your pictures and couldn't believe that was Luke why can't these babies stay little. We miss you all.
Wow the kids are getting so big, I can't belive Michael is in High School! Wow!
Fun times!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment