Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hayley's Baptism



Hayley was baptized a member of
on July 31, 2010.
It was a great day and so wonderful to share it with so many of our friends and family.



Hayley was able to be baptized by her Dad.
Hayley planned the entire program, from who she wanted to say the prayers, to the music, talks and of course, the refreshments! She even had her brothers and cousins involved in doing special musical numbers.
It was great!



It was great to have both sets of grandparents here,

as well as several Texas aunts & uncles & cousins.



Hayley's brothers surprised her with flowers before her baptism.



After the baptism, we had lots of delicious treats to choose from.

Anna enjoying her cookies!



We are so proud of you Hayley!

3 comments:

Karrot Soup said...

Yay for Hayley and her pretty white dress -- and CTR cookies. I might have to try that myself sometime, I have a couple years before our next baptism to work on my icing skills. Congrats!

Candy H said...

So sorry we missed Hayley's big day. My "Hailey" told me all about her dress, as I told her I would make her one for her baptism next year. See you soon.

Courtney said...

congratulations hayley! what an exciting day!