Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Free Dress Day!


The kids normally have to wear uniforms to school. But once a semester, they have the chance at the elementary school to get a free dress day if they have earned one or more ribbons for their report cards. The categories are Perfect Attendance (the only ribbon opportunity for Kindergarten), Honor Roll, and Excellent Conduct. Trevor and Hayley love being able to sport their own styles on these days. I forgot to take the picture before school, so this picture is after playing on the playground for an hour afterschool.

Way to go Hayley & Trevor!

For all you HSM fans, Trevor is wearing the shirt Chad wears in the first scene of HSM2. His friends thought it was pretty cool. If you don't know what HSM is,it is High School Musical from Disney.

3 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I LOVE that idea as a reward. LOVE high school musical as well!!!

Brekke said...

I know what HSM is. It was shot in Salt Lake at East High. It's fun to watch and see my home town.

Jennifer Bowman said...

Cute!! Way to go!!