In July at church, the kids had been talking about being missionaries. We have such a fun song leader. She was teaching the song "Called to Serve" and dressing up a future missionary in her husband's suit as the kids learned each line. It was really cute & the kids loved it. Check out a future missionary...I guess he really does need to "grow a foot or two"!

Trevor & Gabriel as future missionaries!

Our future and present missionaries!
3 comments:
how cute! love that idea.
Oh Jean, you are really too kind! Trevor was very cute and I was so happy they were such good sports! Thanks for being a great Mom to those kids and an awesome President!
AND you happened to just have your camera in your purse that Sunday (you are a true blogger)--sounds like I need some ideas from your cute song leader!!!!
Post a Comment