I say it is magic because before we saw the rainbow, I had a car load of grumpy kids(and a grumpy mom), but once we saw it, it was so cool, everybody forgot about being grumpy. It was magic!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
The Magic of Rainbows
We've been getting a LOT of rain lately. Saturday was one of those days where the rain was so heavy we even had some flash flooding. But there is something magical about the way things look after a rain...especially when you get a full rainbow like this! Once we stopped the car and took a picture, you couldn't see the whole arch because of the trees, but we were able to see it while we were driving.

I say it is magic because before we saw the rainbow, I had a car load of grumpy kids(and a grumpy mom), but once we saw it, it was so cool, everybody forgot about being grumpy. It was magic!
I say it is magic because before we saw the rainbow, I had a car load of grumpy kids(and a grumpy mom), but once we saw it, it was so cool, everybody forgot about being grumpy. It was magic!
Labels:
rainbows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We need those around these parts lately!!!
wish we had some rainbows! I LOVE the Rain!!
Post a Comment