Sunday, April 27, 2008

Flower Children



Jake & I planted flowers a couple of weeks ago. Usually Hayley is my big helper when it comes to planting flowers, but on this occasion she was at school and I wanted to get the flowers planted before company arrived that afternoon, so Jake was my man. He did a great job...until he turned the hose on me!!! I guess I should have seen it coming, he is afterall, only 3...right?



I am lucky to have so many helpers with the watering each week. It didn't take me long to realize I wasn't safe to be outside with anyone while this was going on. Hayley learned quickly the best way to water the flowers is in your swimming suit (I told you she was a smart one!). My sweet Trevor has now gotten me soaked 2 different times. I can't believe I fell for the ole "problem with the hose" routine. That boy better watch his step!

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

LOVE the HOUSTON colors!!!