Trevor turned 8 today and partied in style. The school loves him so much, they gave the entire student body a free dress day today...no uniforms! (ok, really it was spring pictures, but still, how often do you ever get free dress day on your birthday..it was "AWESOME!!")
Trevor had a special lunch at school and then for his class treat, I made chocolate chip cookies that Trev requested. I don't know which the class loved more, the cookies, or getting out of 20 minutes of work because of when I showed up. They were very grateful Trevor had a birthday today! After school some friendS came over and played Wii with Trev & Hayley. Then we went to dinner and came home and had presents and cake. Trevor is our soccer nut and wanted a soccer cake tonight. Note to self, m&m's do melt in frosting...but it still was fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR!!
2 comments:
What happened to our little guy?!! Happy Birthday...you better believe I want to be in your class!
Happy Birthday Trevor!!!
Post a Comment