Saturday, April 19, 2008

Michael and the Sacrament



Michael passed the Sacrament for the first time last Sunday. He was ordained a deacon on his 12th birthday and due to General Conference the first week-end in April, this was the first opportunity he had to pass the sacrament. Because of Trevor's baptism the previous evening, we still had several members of our family in town to share in this sweet experience as well. It was a special meeting for our family as we watch both Don and Michael pass the Sacrament together. We love you Michael!

Don, Michael and his Grandfathers on this special day.

Michael and his Grandmothers

Aunt Rachel and Michael

4 comments:

Lyn Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Bowman said...

How neat! Love the first pic of him!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Handsome michael!

Brekke said...

I'm going to watch this week. I was so busy wrestling kids this week, I didn't even notice. Congratulations Michael.