Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I thought it would be great to get a shot of the kids before heading off to school to post for Valentine's Day...easy, right? Now I remember why we haven't had a family picture made in years. 15 shots, lots of personality,nothing with everyone smiling normal & looking with eyes open at the camera. But at least we got some giggles. So I have posted the best. One of these days I'll figure out how to do the slide show....Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Have a great day with the ones you love!









8 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

Cute cute kids! Happy Valentines! I love the flexing muscle picture of Trevor and Michael...classic!

Adam said...

What, Michael didn't want to wear red? Great pics. It looks very warm. If I went outside in short sleeves it would mean frostbite. Happy Valentines!

Unknown said...

(Matt) Looks like you guys are having a good time. We need to get Max and Jake back together sometime.
Happy Valentine's Day
P.S. Is Don going to call me back? I'll try again tomorow.

Brooke said...

I love the personality pictures...believe me I have plenty of them! You did a great job!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Couldnt get michael to do the red!!!? I LOVE it!Those pictures will be priceless! It loooks like your fam has so much fun together!

S. said...

We were going to tell you which one was our favorite but couldn't pick any single one--they're all great shots of the kids. They must have good genes. Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Why is Micheal on the phone?! :) Very cute Jean!

Sophia Crane said...

Cute pictures. I miss having you around in RS. I am glad I can keep up with you via the blogosphere