Friday, February 8, 2008

I'll be a Sunbeam...again!

2 weeks ago, I was put in as a Sunbeam teacher at church. It is so fun! I have been working with the Relief Society women the last few years and have missed the Primary kids. This is the first time I have ever actually gotten to teach a Primary class, I'd always been on the presidency side before, so it is a new experience. There is such a sweet enthusiasm in the room, and the kids say the funniest things. I get to team teach with a great lady and we have a group of fabulous 3 year olds. Of course, I might be a little biased. Below is one of those fabulous, high energy Sunbeams we get to teach!

3 comments:

Sophia Crane said...

I am glad to hear that you are having fun as a Sunbeam teacher. I loved that calling. I will miss having you in the RS Pres, but calling are not forever unless you are the prophet, which you will never have to worry about.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I want you to be Ryland's teacher next year ok?! I bet you are fabulous. Isn;t it nice to get in on the teaching rather than the leadership all the time? you should keep ajournal of all the things they say-ha ha ha ha

Jennifer Bowman said...

How fun! I have always wanted a calling with the kids or even young women! Seems like I always get the R Society or ward callings...which is ok too but kids would be nice for a change!
have fun!