Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a busy week!

This week we had the 100th day of school on Monday; Marti Gras celebrations at school, preschool at our house and Scouts on Fat Tuesday; piano lessons and Church meetings on Wednesday; Spelling Bee, Chinese New Year festivities at school and soccer & football practices on Thursday; 1 kid home sick from school & a Dad flying home from California on Friday; and on Saturday, 2 soccer games, 1 flag football game, a Chinese New Year celebration performance, Odessy of the Mind practice and a church meeting. I think the partridge in a pear tree was lost in there somewhere...

Anyway, life is busy but fun. Below are a few of the great pictures of the week. Enjoy!

Hayley & Trevor after performing at the Chinese New Year Celebration
Hayley in her cute costume
Kung Fu Trevor

Hayley resting after a great 1st quarter
Jake at the game
Trevor playing football on the sidelines of Michael's game
Michael running on defense
Jake passed out sitting backwards on the couch

7 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I think the last picture describes how I feel after reading this post. We have jsut begun on that road and I am already exhausted! aaah!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

BTW where did you get those cool chinese outfits?

S. said...

Glad to see you are finding one or two things to help you pass the time :)

BTW--we were watching old home videos from Houston today and saw much shorter versions of Michael and Trevor.. What happened?

Unknown said...

(Matt here) I haven't looked at your blog in a little while. Man, you guys have alot going on. It makes me tired just reading about it. Sounds like you're having a good time. Maybe I'll give Don a call one of these days.

Jennifer Bowman said...

You sound so busy! You are such a great Mom!
Love that last pic of Jake!

Brooke said...

I loved all of the cute pictures of the kidos! Sorry to blog stalk you, I saw you on Sophia's list and had to take a look.

Brooke Cook

www.cook1family.blogspot.com

Brekke said...

I would feel just like Jake after a week like that!