Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Swimming in February





Yesterday we took advantage of the fabulous weather and I took the younger three kids swimming afterschool at the Y. Michael had a group project and couldn't come, but the others had a blast. It was windy, so it seemed a little cooler than 80 degrees, but it sure was fun to go swimming in February! I am glad we went because overnight a "cold" front came into town & the temperatures have dropped 20 degrees, so the high today is just 60....perfect park weather!

4 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

AGHHH I am SO jealous! Although today is nice - high 50s! It feels like summer compared to how cold it's been here!

Unknown said...

I think if I took Max swimming outside today or tomorrow I may end up in jail. While we can't quite go swimming it has been up into the 40's the past couple of days. Max would probably love to go swimming now. Enjoy that beautiful weather.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

WOW--swimming already?! That's awesome weather!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

OK you DO need to come on a plane...because then you can swim AND play in the snow! COME ON!!!