Jake adds a fun element to our family, and is always full of spunk. However, as evidenced by his church comment, we have been having a lot of talks about making good choices at church the last few weeks (notably since I became his Sunbeam teacher!). I guess he wanted to make sure what he was commiting to before he told Don he was going to stay outta of trouble today! And yes, true to his word, Jake stayed outta trouble and was great today!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Staying Outta Trouble
Jake was up early enough this morning to see his Dad off to work at 6:30 am. As Don was leaving, he asked Jake, "Are you going to stay out of trouble today?" Jake looked at me and asked, "Is today church day?" I said, "No, not today." Jake promptly turned back to Don and said happily, "Yep, I'm going to stay outta of trouble today!" We had to laugh.
Jake adds a fun element to our family, and is always full of spunk. However, as evidenced by his church comment, we have been having a lot of talks about making good choices at church the last few weeks (notably since I became his Sunbeam teacher!). I guess he wanted to make sure what he was commiting to before he told Don he was going to stay outta of trouble today! And yes, true to his word, Jake stayed outta trouble and was great today!
Jake adds a fun element to our family, and is always full of spunk. However, as evidenced by his church comment, we have been having a lot of talks about making good choices at church the last few weeks (notably since I became his Sunbeam teacher!). I guess he wanted to make sure what he was commiting to before he told Don he was going to stay outta of trouble today! And yes, true to his word, Jake stayed outta trouble and was great today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute!! He is getting so big, it seems not so long ago he was a baby! Where does time go?
That is hilarious. But I definitely know the feeling. You never want to commit to anything until you have all of the facts. You should be proud.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!
He is our kind of guy!!!!!belongs with them Sorensen boys
Post a Comment