haha--that is a GOOD question! not too manly in the real world, but unquestionably heroic in the comic book world. A definite double standard! Boy--that's a stumper Trevor!
Hey Trevor, Not all superheroes wear tights...Food Boy would never wear tights. But then again, he doesn't fight crime. He just makes food. So maybe it's this obsession most superheroes have with fighting crime. If I were committing a crime and some guy wearing tights came up to me, I know I would stop (and run). So my guess is that it's part of their crime fighting tools.
5 comments:
haha--that is a GOOD question! not too manly in the real world, but unquestionably heroic in the comic book world. A definite double standard! Boy--that's a stumper Trevor!
I would think to hide there hairy legs, but I'm not positive!!
Let us know when you find out!
HAHAHA GOOD question...they aren't the manly things out there!
Hey Trevor,
Not all superheroes wear tights...Food Boy would never wear tights. But then again, he doesn't fight crime. He just makes food. So maybe it's this obsession most superheroes have with fighting crime. If I were committing a crime and some guy wearing tights came up to me, I know I would stop (and run). So my guess is that it's part of their crime fighting tools.
Post a Comment