Saturday night Don flew back from his week in the Netherlands. He had some fun adventures, ate some new foods, and brought us back some yummy new types of chocolate. He even took a few pictues for us to share!
IT'S TICKLE TIME...I think they missed Don just a LITTLE! They were practically lining up to get tickled tonight! There are something that just Dads do best - WELCOME HOME DAD!
4 comments:
Wow--What a world traveler! I'm quite sure I would get ZERO pictures back after Jim took a trip like that. HOW COOL! I just LOVE that you have this blog so we can keep up with your CUTE family. I don't know if I can say this enough...you guys will ALWAYS have the most special place in our hearts. We love the Mangums! (Oh, and we WILL be back to visit you someday--you can count on that! =)
hummm yummm I have had the chocolate from over there and it is DIVINE!!!
These are the first pictures I have of Don in foreign lands since he started traveling for this job 18 mo. ago...one day we will getshots of Germany and China I'm sure, right Don??!!
OK, there is a Dutch store in Spring, TX!!! All the same lovely treats are there. I loved going up there and went about once a month (they have some great lemonade!) I'm jealous!! Chocolate shavings are great!! Robert's mom is from the Netherlands and those are traditions we have kept as a family.
Post a Comment