Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One Crazy Night

Wednesday evening Don pulled up to the house just as I was buckling kids in the car. I quickly pulled Jake and Hayley out of the car and sent them running through the rain into the house with Don, so I could get through the next few hours a little quicker. Michael had a birthday party, Trevor had Cub Scouts & I was visiting teaching during the Scout time. It was then back to the church to pick up Trevor, over to pick Michael up from the party, stop at Target to get a few last minute things for Michael's trip that he was leaving for at 6 am the next day and return home by 10 pm.

The house was eerily quiet with lots of lights on. I followed the trail of lights to our room, the only room with no light, and this is what I found...



And I thought I was tired! Apparently the kids didn't like the rainstorm going on and were not happy about me being gone. So the 3 of them just laid on the bed and were talking until they all just konked out. I loved the pose of Hayley's hand protectively laid across Jake's back. I just had to get a shot of it before I moved everyone to their beds for the night. So sweet!

3 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

Love that last snap shot with Hayleys hand on Jake. So sweet. Glad you captured it!

Adam said...

Don asleep early. What a surprise.

Kaylene said...

That is really sweet.